What does it include?
The experience includes everything you need for your freefall jumps:
- A DVD of your flight
- Your training, including bodyflying techniques
- Locker and equipment hire
- Two one minute flights (giving you the same freefall time as 3 tandem skydives)
- An experience gift pack which includes a personalised voucher and message card
- Insurance giving personal accident cover to £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You should allow around 1hr 45 minutes for your visit. When you arrive you’ll need to sign a statement of risk to confirm your state of health and fitness. If you’re under 18 this will need to be signed by your parent/guardian.
Then it’s on to meet your instructors for your training! You’ll practise flying positions and get kitted up with your flight suit, helmet and goggles.
Now you’re ready for your flights! You enter the tunnel and the air is gently switched on to lift you into a flying position. It’s time to put your training into practise. Once your flights are completed you receive the DVD of your flight, plus your flight certificate.